What information do I collect?
When you contact me
- Personal data you provide about yourself (for example, your name and contact details e.g. an email)
When you visit this website, or interact with this site or me via social media
- Your IP address and browsing preferences and choices;
- Your name and username and any comments that you make.
When you purchase a product on this website
- Personal data you provide about yourself (for example, your name, contact details and payment details)
How do I use your information?
I process your data in order to:
- Respond to your enquiries and other messages
- Provide you with products purchased
- Send out information relating to news updates
Who do I share your information with?
I may share your data with and/or obtain information from some third parties:
- My website service in relation to the use of forms and comments on this website and for the management of cookies on this website;
- Statistical services with respect to understanding the traffic to the website
- Social media providers e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram – to highlight public news
- Other organisations where we are required to by law or by a public authority.
How do I protect your data?
I take the security of your data very seriously. Your data cannot be accessed by third parties other than those providing services as identified below.
All obtained information will only be saved for the time required by law or until it has fulfilled its purpose.
Cookies record information about the location of your IP provider, technical data about your computer and data about which pages you look at on this website and how these were accessed. They do NOT tell me who the person is or anything else about the person viewing the site.
Third party involvement
Bandzoogle (website provider) stores information about:
Data by which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (collectively, "personal information");
data that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the geographic location from which you accessed the Website; and
your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, your browsing history, and usage details.
Google Analytics stores information about:
the pages you visit on this website and how long you spend on each page
how you got to the site
what you click on while you’re visiting the site
the location generating the visit (in broad terms e.g. a city)
All data collected is anonymous and is collected solely for statistical purposes, to improve the service offered and is not used to identify individuals.
Contact information and further advice
Jesus Serrano Huitron (me) is responsible for ensuring compliance with data protection legislation. If you have a query please contact me in the first instance.
If you have concerns about the use of your personal data, please contact Bandzoogle. Bandzoogle.com ("we"/"us") is the responsible data controller of the website located at www.bandzoogle.com (the "Website") pursuant to Article 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are located at 1608 S. Ashland Ave #92842, Chicago, IL, USA 60608-2013. You can contact our data protection team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the addition "Data protection".
1608 S. Ashland Avenue
Chicago, IL 60608-2013